Helping your little one
Home-based childcare located in Glen Eden, West Auckland.
Kia Ora and Welcome to Connie’s Home-Based Care.
We are a home-based childcare located in Glen Eden, Auckland that helps encourage kids to explore their surroundings. We emphasis free play where your child can express themselves in a way they choose. We believe these types of opportunities are extremely important for kids.
My name is Connie and I am married to Cory and this is our little boy Zeke.
I have always had the passion to one day set up home-based care from my own home and I am so excited to be finally doing it!
We have a lovely set up here, my hope is that your little ones find a home away home a safe space to play, discover and grow together.
We look forward to meeting new friends this year 🙂
We believe that the benefits are smaller numbers, personal attention and direct relationships with families. We believe we are able to engage more with your child than the bigger institutes.
Love & Care
Play is essential to development because it contributes to the cognitive, physical, social, and emotional well-being of children and youth.
Why we like free play?
- Allows kids to use their creativity and develop their imagination and other strengths
- Encourages kids to interact with and explore the world around them
- Helps children adjust to school and enhance their learning readiness, learning behavior, and problem-solving skills
- Helps kids learn and practice self-regulation
- Helps kids build decision-making skills
We’d love to hear from you. Please drop us a message.